Jonah Hill & Morgan Freeman
One of my favorite celebrity interviews ever.
"… om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom…”
Photos via Sad and Useless
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
IT’S THEM AS BABIES
Nibbler making it extra difficult to do homework!
babe can i show you my d*ck
Nothing I expected but everything I wanted
Luke and I are planning this coming weekend to oxford!! (It’s our third anniversary). I am seriously looking forward to it.
*squats down to look in the refrigerator* fitness
The last 8 weeks have been such a learning curb but I would like to go back to uni now thank you.